Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The One-Night-Stand

This was a hook up. It would never be anything more. I met this man with the sole purpose of having sex with him that night. He picked me up, we had a drink. We only had one, because he said I was drinking too slowly. I suppose he didn't want to be out too long. I didn't care. I hadn't planned on dinner. I had only hoped for sex.

So, when we sat down at the table, he made a joke and I made it sexual. We had our one drink. I lightly touched his arm a couple times and he acted like he was going to drive me back to my place. But then, to my surprise, he actually drove me home. As we turned onto my street, he asked if I wanted to go straight home or if I wanted to drive around and talk.

Just as I was about to get out of the car, he posed the subject. He used some strange A, B equation, then he said some metaphor about 'breathing in the air.' I knew what he meant. He wanted to have sex. And he wanted to do it anywhere we could without being seen. The subject of sex in public had come up earlier in the evening. I wasn't feeling the idea of a possible sex offense charge, so I nixed that idea pretty quickly. I said that I was only having sex in 'appropriate places' from now on. This was probably a lie, as I am quite sure I might engage in some inappropriate sex at some point in the future.

But, I explained to him that sex in public is something one earns with me. I will have sex with you, but I will not engage in dangerous activities with you. That's not even the kind of story I can tell. I met this guy one night and I decided to have sex with him in a restaurant bathroom ... or a vacant lot and we got arrested.  That's why I'm on the sex offender registry.  I can't tell that.  I suppose I could. But, I won't. So, I opted for a more appropriate place, or for my bed alone. He suggested we go back to his place.

We did. This wasn't the safest thing I've ever done, but I sent off my usual check-in text. I sent his information to my sister.

Once we got to his place, the rest was sex. He showed me to his room and took a 2 minute shower while I laid on his bed. He came back in his towel and laid down next to me. Then, he touched me. We kissed each other's necks and chests. There wasn't much kissing on the mouth, but there was a little. We seemed to be on the same page there. It wasn't forbidden, but it shouldn't be overdone in this situation.

I hadn't had sex with anyone new since The Maybe Boyfriend. I had been on two dates with him and I had been talking to him for two months, long distance. So, when we did have sex, it wasn't with someone that I didn't really know. We were familiar with each other. But, I wasn't familiar with this man at all. We only knew the few things we had told each other. But, we had never experienced anything about the other person, first hand.

The most I know about him is what he revealed in bed that night.  His touch was soft and gentle. He was attentive and very present. He said he was a face and breast man. He wasn't lying. His gaze, mouth and hands alternated back and forth between my face, mouth and breasts.

The sex was great. He was all the things I hadn't expected him to be. I thought it might be casual sex. It wasn't ... it was really good. Between rounds, he laid down next to me and asked me to share my warmth. This isn't something I am used to doing these days, but I gave in and I did it. It was nice. It was nice to be in the arms of a surrogate. He was gentle, kind and great in bed. But, in the end, he was a surrogate. Because, the one I really want to shower with affection doesn't want it. However, that doesn't dilute or change the fact that he gave me like 10 orgasms and I'm pretty sure my toes haven't uncurled, yet. I doubt I will ever see this man again, but I am glad we had that night. It had been a long time and it was long overdo.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had fun!! Whoop! Whoop!!! Get it!!! Glad you were safe and that you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am the product-child of the Women's Lib movement. I have a grade A education, a promising career and no immediate goal for children or a spouse. I will be 30 this year and I have spent many years in monogamous relationships. In and out of 1 to 2 year relationships, I always dated with the goal of meeting someone special. Most of the time I didn't date. Most of the time I found myself falling into relationship after relationship. These relationships were doomed to fail. They were all built on expectations that were, for me, unattainable. I love meeting new people. I find sex enjoyable and empowering and I am not happy when I am monogamous. So, after my last break-up, after taking some time to grieve, I decided to cut my societal puppet strings and get back in the game. I set out on a mission to spend the Summer of 2010 dating as many men as possible. My only initial criteria was attraction. My only limitation was - no love and no structured relationships. This is my date by date tale of what life can be like outside of the goals of relationships and love.