Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snacks

Everything has a time and place.  But, sex has many times and many places.  At least, that's how it works in my life.  There are times when you lay down in a bed with a person and you take your time. This is like a meal.  It's plentiful, there is a generous quantity.  You enjoy every aspect of it.  Then there are snacks.  These, you fit in when and where you can. I am a huge fan of the meal and the snack. As far as snacking goes, I have had sex in a:

  • stairwell at work
  • restaurant where I worked
  • car
  • dark room
  • restroom at a sushi restaurant 
  • restroom at a club
  • restroom at a bar
  • construction site
  • flat bed trailer 
  • tent
  • porch
  • a hot tub (highly overrated)
  • shower (the better water choice)
In order to get one in, I have snuck off during such events as:
  • dinner with friends
  • lunch hours
  • office meetings
  • vacations
  • business luncheons
  • class
  • parties
  • and many many more
I am not alone in this.  People like to have sex. They don't necessarily want to do it between the hours of 5:15pm and 7:15am (though these are great times too.) So, that is why God created the "Noon'er."  Lunch hour sex is great.  But, if I was going to rate my sexual experiences, I would have to create categories, because I have yet to have a quickie that could compete with an all-nighter. That's just me.  It's exciting. It's different. But, against a full length session, it can't compare. In my personal opinion, nothing can compare to a long night with a lover. 

But, quickies aren't like that. They are like your favorite snack. You wouldn't stop eating peanut butter, just because you liked steak and potatoes more.  You just eat them at different times. They serve different purposes. Some people say I don't like quickies and to me, that is like saying I don't snack. I believe both statements are true for the person saying them, they are just foreign to me. 

Sometimes I snack just because it's what I want. I don't want a whole meal. Sometimes, I settle for a snack when I would prefer to devour a 3 course meal, because snacking is the only option. I remember one snack in particular.  I drove all the way across town, in the middle of the day to have sex with a guy that presumably didn't work a traditional 9 - 5 job. We had to make it a midday rendezvous because neither of us had our own place. I was living in New England (and just visiting Texas) and he was only 21 and still lived with his parents. (Let us not even address that part of it.  That's another post altogether.)  So, our only options were to get a hotel, get an hourly or for me to go to his parent's house in the middle of the day and have a quick go at it.  So, we chose the latter. We went for the snack, because it was really all that afforded us. 

There were other options, but I don't really think either of us wanted a whole night together. So, for whatever reasons, we just went for the snack. And it was good.  It was fine. It was not really anything to write home about. I would say that for his age, he was a fantastic lover. And, for any age, he had a huge dick.  Ole' dude was in good shape. He will make some woman very happy one day.  But, for me, he was just a snack.  

*Good thing neither of us worked, or else I wouldn't have been able to have sex with him at his parents' house while they were at work.  Sometimes life is funny like that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the product-child of the Women's Lib movement. I have a grade A education, a promising career and no immediate goal for children or a spouse. I will be 30 this year and I have spent many years in monogamous relationships. In and out of 1 to 2 year relationships, I always dated with the goal of meeting someone special. Most of the time I didn't date. Most of the time I found myself falling into relationship after relationship. These relationships were doomed to fail. They were all built on expectations that were, for me, unattainable. I love meeting new people. I find sex enjoyable and empowering and I am not happy when I am monogamous. So, after my last break-up, after taking some time to grieve, I decided to cut my societal puppet strings and get back in the game. I set out on a mission to spend the Summer of 2010 dating as many men as possible. My only initial criteria was attraction. My only limitation was - no love and no structured relationships. This is my date by date tale of what life can be like outside of the goals of relationships and love.