Saturday, October 9, 2010

Positions

I was talking to my newest favorite today (I'll explain later.)  Anyway, he asked me what my favorite position is.  I responded that it is different with different people, but I really like it from behind.  I wouldn't say that this is the best position ever.  I don't really orgasm this way very often, but I enjoy it.

So, this started a search, both mental and internet based, regarding sexual positions.  My first click led me to a pretty funny site.  It's described as making sex passionate and intimate.  What are people doing?  Why is sex just now becoming passionate or intimate.  I get that it isn't always this way, but why is it never this way for some people?  So, there is this website and it has this video.  I just tried to think of an adjective to describe the video, but it doesn't deserve one.  I stopped watching less than half way through.

When I was talking to The Favorite, we briefly chatted about head games.  Yes, the actual head games where a man or a woman tell a person things to make it easier to get what they want.  That's what led to the sexual positions question.  Just bear with me, people.  So, as I peruse the second site, I see a position called "The Head Game."  Here's the link.  I would love to try it, but I'm 5'10" and I don't think my neck bends that way.  But the angling seems genius and I do yoga.  I think I'm gonna give it a go.  I will have to call in one of my 6'4"ers for this one.  And pray his big ass doesn't break my neck.  If I still have use of my hands after, I will let you know how it goes.

The next one I saw that made me smile was The Pinwheel.  It took my mind back to a night with Lewis.  That was the night when I realized how very compatible he and I were sexually.  I mean, we are compatible in lots of ways, but The Pinwheel just really made me realize my feelings for him.  I will explain those later.

Moving on, The Bootyful View is always a winner.  The Dirty Dangle just sounds disgusting.  The Erotic End is my shit and The Bed Spread is lovely when you have a bed high enough.  The Love Seat is aight, but is only good for certain men, depending on what they like.  Some guys want you to sit on them and make small movements, while others need a wider range of movement.  Then there are those that like it all.

Well, I don't really have anything else to say.  I am going to continue my sex positions browse and write more for you guys.  I don't think this post really needs a conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the product-child of the Women's Lib movement. I have a grade A education, a promising career and no immediate goal for children or a spouse. I will be 30 this year and I have spent many years in monogamous relationships. In and out of 1 to 2 year relationships, I always dated with the goal of meeting someone special. Most of the time I didn't date. Most of the time I found myself falling into relationship after relationship. These relationships were doomed to fail. They were all built on expectations that were, for me, unattainable. I love meeting new people. I find sex enjoyable and empowering and I am not happy when I am monogamous. So, after my last break-up, after taking some time to grieve, I decided to cut my societal puppet strings and get back in the game. I set out on a mission to spend the Summer of 2010 dating as many men as possible. My only initial criteria was attraction. My only limitation was - no love and no structured relationships. This is my date by date tale of what life can be like outside of the goals of relationships and love.