Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Call To Action

Yes.  This is a message to you.  If you want something interesting to read, give me something interesting to write about.  My job is not to entertain men.  It's to offer 50% of a bomb ass sexual experience.  

I go to an all women's college, situated in the lesbian capital of the country.  I don't know if I remembered to tell you that, but it's important to know that my lack of dating has a very good reason behind it.  That being said, this is not the solitude phase.  Just to be clear, I am not okay with this.  Something has to give.  I have been on a few dates and I am still talking to some guys.  But, these days, the bulk of my passion is spent on masturbation and dreams.  We know I love my masturbation.  Masturbation is the only sexual thing I do better than giving head.  If the men were here, I would be dating more and have more interesting stories for you.  I blame the men.  But, I am quickly discovering that location and workload can put a damper on the dating/sex life of even the most driven dater. 

I got a text last night from one of my New England suitors and he wanted to drive out and see me.  The trouble was it was already 10pm when I got out of class and he is an hour away.  The thought of him showing up at 11:30 to be entertained was less than appealing.  I suggested that we plan on hanging out on Wednesday (his next day off).  And he said "possibly." Unacceptable.  If you can't make a plan one and a half days in advance, you don't deserve the ass. 

Another suitor hit me up today saying that I seemed like a different person than the one he had originally met and been captivated by.  The problem there is, he's not been that captivating and I am not in the business of entertaining someone via text and Skype.  I would love to meet up with him and have a great time, but this want has not manifested in anything tangible.  Only texts about possible plans.  Again, I need delivery people.  And I need it at a reasonable hour or on the weekend.  I need sex at night and I need my days free to work and create.  Is this too much to ask?

The truth is, if either of these particular men could get their schedules together and make their way out to me, I would gladly have my way with them.  (Insert big smile at the thought of it.)   As I have said, my libido doesn't get the message that we are not in Houston anymore.  She's still under the impression that the penis is plentiful.  I don't have the heart to break it to her.  There's no penis around.  Hopefully, this weekend will hold more in store than just taking nude pics on my cell phone and sexting with my friend that is working in Georgia. 

But, don't fear people.  I got a full night sleep and things are looking up.  I have a prospect coming out tomorrow night and another possibility for the weekend.  We'll see how it goes.  The unseasonably hot weather and fatigue won't keep me down.   For now, I need less feedback and more action from my text buddies.  I'm not looking for pen-pals, folks.  I'm from Texas, so I have a plethora of great sayings.  One of my favorite is "Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash."  Right now, I have a text cache full of written checks.  Where's the ass???

Another one of my favorite sayings is "Want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first."  But I'm not shitting in my hand.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the product-child of the Women's Lib movement. I have a grade A education, a promising career and no immediate goal for children or a spouse. I will be 30 this year and I have spent many years in monogamous relationships. In and out of 1 to 2 year relationships, I always dated with the goal of meeting someone special. Most of the time I didn't date. Most of the time I found myself falling into relationship after relationship. These relationships were doomed to fail. They were all built on expectations that were, for me, unattainable. I love meeting new people. I find sex enjoyable and empowering and I am not happy when I am monogamous. So, after my last break-up, after taking some time to grieve, I decided to cut my societal puppet strings and get back in the game. I set out on a mission to spend the Summer of 2010 dating as many men as possible. My only initial criteria was attraction. My only limitation was - no love and no structured relationships. This is my date by date tale of what life can be like outside of the goals of relationships and love.