Thursday, September 23, 2010

Support The Troops

The past few posts have been very emotional.  It's the kind of mood I was in, I suppose.  But, I feel that I have neglected a great part of my duty here on the blog ... That is, to tell you about my wonderful sex life!  So, here's more of that goodness that you have come to expect from yours truly.

I met a guy here.  Yep.  A southern boy living up here in the sticks of New England.  He actually lives in a big city about 40 minutes from me.  Glad he's willing to make the drive. I have mentioned him once before.  I called him The Soldier and I think for the purpose of this blog, he will retain that name.  It was a simple beginning and a simple date.  We agreed to meet up at my place and study together.  It was a Saturday night and I had some reading to do.  I know it doesn't sound like the most exciting of dates, but I had to catch up after being sick and he had to take a test the next day, so we did what we had to do.

He showed up around 8:00pm with a text book and a bottle of Southern Comfort.  Not really my drink of choice, but hey ... it was free and I am in college.  Age be damned.  I live in a dorm.  I have study dates.  I'm in college.  Anyway, we went over to the campus cafe, grabbed a couple slices of pizza and settled in to study.  We agreed to study for an hour and a half, then he was going to open himself up to an ass kicking on our campus pinball machine.  I have been a little bit addicted to pinball.  So, after our hour and a half of studying, I showed him how to take an ass whooping like a man.  He wasn't expecting it.  I spend a lot of my free time on that machine.  Like I said, this is the sticks and there's not a lot for a girl to do up here.  Might as well come out of college with some baller pinball skills.

After I schooled him on the ways of pinball, we went back to my room and cracked open the bottle of SoCo.  He entertained me with stories of high school thievery and his cunning ways of escaping charges.  He's quite the swindler.  There were funny stories about his family and friends and then there were stories of his time in the military.  Some of those were funny, as well.  He is charming and he has a way with a story.  His stories of his tour in Iraq were a mix of two worlds.  He would go from a smile to a straight face all in the same sentence, then back to smile.  He was in Iraq for a year.

He was warm and gentle.  He has a big smile and a simple charm that made me feel comfortable.  Did I mention that he is from the South?  That might have something to do with it.  He's a sweet guy.  He didn't make any forward moves on me.  At one point, I got up to make us another drink and I made some smart ass comment and he smacked me on the leg.  That was the first physical contact we had.  SPeaking of physical, he was cute.  He is about 6'3" and he has a sincere smile.  He's got a nice amount of tattoos and nice skin.  If you haven't realized by now, I like 'em tall.  Tattoos and a good smile never hurt, either.

Then we had sex and went to sleep.  Psshh.  You know I'm not going to do you like that.  But, I am going to make you wait for it. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the product-child of the Women's Lib movement. I have a grade A education, a promising career and no immediate goal for children or a spouse. I will be 30 this year and I have spent many years in monogamous relationships. In and out of 1 to 2 year relationships, I always dated with the goal of meeting someone special. Most of the time I didn't date. Most of the time I found myself falling into relationship after relationship. These relationships were doomed to fail. They were all built on expectations that were, for me, unattainable. I love meeting new people. I find sex enjoyable and empowering and I am not happy when I am monogamous. So, after my last break-up, after taking some time to grieve, I decided to cut my societal puppet strings and get back in the game. I set out on a mission to spend the Summer of 2010 dating as many men as possible. My only initial criteria was attraction. My only limitation was - no love and no structured relationships. This is my date by date tale of what life can be like outside of the goals of relationships and love.