Monday, July 26, 2010

About Last Night ...

Let me just say, this was written in the midst of a day-after, great-sex high. Totally authentic shit here.
________________________________________________________

No big surprise, I love sex. No, wait ... Correction: I like sex. I love GOOD sex. And I want GREAT sex to marry me and have my babies. When it happens, great sex is like the perfect storm. Don't get me wrong, you don't just run up on some great sex. It requires lots of communication, lots of work on both parts, a strong attraction and head, lots and lots of head. Mouths are wonderful and we should all use and enjoy them. And a note to guys: You don't have to ask us if we like it. I have heard this question too many times. How often does a woman ask you if YOU like head? Never. Because everyone likes head.

The day after really good sex, there are always some side effects. There is the occasional soreness, some slight thigh and hip pain and then the natural lubrication that comes with wanting more of what you just had. And then there are some mental and emotional side effects. When a woman has an orgasm, amazing things happen to her body. Some people do drugs to get high, some drink, some over eat. Sex is really good for you, and no high in the world can compare to the high that comes from a great lover. I fully believe this statement and I am willing to hear any arguments against it, but you will never change my mind. I will miss multiple meals for a good roll in the hay.

One of the side effects of great sex is the feeling that you are in love. Give it a minute. You're not. The day after, I have to stop myself from sending texts about how great it was. A notable determination to get me off never goes unappreciated, but I let most of the urges to thank him pass. I don't need to tell him all the details, that's why I have you guys. For him, a simple I had a good time will suffice.







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the product-child of the Women's Lib movement. I have a grade A education, a promising career and no immediate goal for children or a spouse. I will be 30 this year and I have spent many years in monogamous relationships. In and out of 1 to 2 year relationships, I always dated with the goal of meeting someone special. Most of the time I didn't date. Most of the time I found myself falling into relationship after relationship. These relationships were doomed to fail. They were all built on expectations that were, for me, unattainable. I love meeting new people. I find sex enjoyable and empowering and I am not happy when I am monogamous. So, after my last break-up, after taking some time to grieve, I decided to cut my societal puppet strings and get back in the game. I set out on a mission to spend the Summer of 2010 dating as many men as possible. My only initial criteria was attraction. My only limitation was - no love and no structured relationships. This is my date by date tale of what life can be like outside of the goals of relationships and love.