Friday, July 23, 2010

Weekends

The power of a Weekend Night is hard to explain. I love them. Even more than getting dressed up and going out to meet new people, I like to spend a night in. The Weekend Night with a lover is the closest I will get to monogamy or a long-term relationship. It's 12-15 hours of goodness. I prefer Saturday.

It looks like this.
We watch a movie. This means we start a movie and get halfway through it before we start making out and having a long session of foreplay. (Yes I did just WikiLink foreplay. Read it. Know it. Love it.) The rest of the night we engage in great conversations about whatever strikes us. The pleasure of the weekend night is that you don't have the pressure of waking up early. You can talk about anything and when the conversation lulls, you can have sex again. There's plenty of time to give and get extended head. Time to play around and not have to get to it and get to sleep. And in the morning, when you wake up, instead of jumping up to get ready for work or get dropped at a bus stop, you can have sex again. Maybe get breakfast and then part ways.

Oh the Weekend Night. I have only had one of these nights since I have been in town. It was with Train Guy in his hotel. It was great, but I am pretty sure it will be the lone Weekend Night of the summer.

* Footnote - The Weekend Night can only be spent with a guy I enjoy kissing, snuggling up to and sleeping with. This is a select few. Train Guy was one of these guys. Even though he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, he stirred something. Oh the complications of feelings, even the Serial Dater catches them on occasion. I am working on a way to rectify or embrace having feelings for multiple people. As soon as I get a clear cohesive thought on it, I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the product-child of the Women's Lib movement. I have a grade A education, a promising career and no immediate goal for children or a spouse. I will be 30 this year and I have spent many years in monogamous relationships. In and out of 1 to 2 year relationships, I always dated with the goal of meeting someone special. Most of the time I didn't date. Most of the time I found myself falling into relationship after relationship. These relationships were doomed to fail. They were all built on expectations that were, for me, unattainable. I love meeting new people. I find sex enjoyable and empowering and I am not happy when I am monogamous. So, after my last break-up, after taking some time to grieve, I decided to cut my societal puppet strings and get back in the game. I set out on a mission to spend the Summer of 2010 dating as many men as possible. My only initial criteria was attraction. My only limitation was - no love and no structured relationships. This is my date by date tale of what life can be like outside of the goals of relationships and love.