Everyone is so concerned with the actions of others, lets take a minute to look at ourselves. So, when you get home from work today, instead of telling your lover all the ways you were annoyed throughout the day, work on your form. Go to a proxy server right now ... I know you're at work. I got you ... http://freeproxyserver.net/. Now use that to google 'new shit to do in bed.' Yep. Tilt your monitor away from the boss' office, close Huffington Post and the UStream live feed of the BP spill and look at this:
- Kama Sutra's Top 10 Positions (Don't watch the video, though. I don't want you to get fired.)
- I'm not going to link 'how to talk about sex.' Talking is easy. Just lean over to your lover and say ... "I want to be better in bed. Let's go practice." I guarantee you will get a positive response.
- How to Masturbate (Pleasing yourself is first above pleasing anyone else.)
- Sex Tips From Some Strange White Couple
- Don't Click This At Work - Porn - Pornstars know a thing or two about sex. Observe.
So remember, if the world is getting you down, cheer up! There's sex to be had. You may not be able to cook or sing, but nature gave you the power to master this task. Harness it and make the world a better place.
And always remember to WRAP IT UP and practice safe sex.