Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Departure - Part 2

He texted when he was around the corner and Lynn and I unloaded my bags from her car.  I was ready with bags on the curb when he pulled up.  Goddamn.  Seriously, I don’t know how to reiterate that the name “The Beautiful One” is not just me being cute.  This man is 6’3” if he is an inch.  Broad shoulders, fit, but not over done.  He’s light skinned , with gorgeous eyes.  Baby daddy material.  Make me consider dropping everything, even dating.  I might have strong strong feelings for another man, but at this point in my life, those feelings  hold no more weight than the power of this guy’s smile.  For now, I didn’t want to fall in love; I just wanted to fall in lust.  And this guy is perfect for that … Or, so I thought. 

We got back to his place and he put my bag down in his bedroom.  I was so tired, I took my spot on the bed, immediately and he jumped in the shower.  I was on my stomach, writing.  When he got out of the shower, he approached the bed and ran his hand along the back of my thigh and up to my ass.  He briefly let his fingers drift between my thighs.  Then, he went to turn the lights off in the rest of the house. 

He took his place next to me in bed and browsed through his cell phone as I finished up a paragraph.  We talked for a bit.  Things flowed a lot like they did they first time we had been together. 
I found it hard to resist kissing his stomach and chest.  So, I didn’t resist.  I helped myself to his body while I had this one last chance.  It was only a matter of moments before my mouth had moved below his waistline and I was kissing him lightly.  There was a thin, yet masculine trail of hair from his stomach down. He has that indention at his hipbone.  The kind that require you open your mouth wide around it and bit lightly.  I worked my way down and kissed him softly.  I eased him into my mouth and gradually filled my mouth with him.  He grew harder against the back of my throat.  His sounds along with the way he touched me in return made me wet.  My actions relayed my level of excitement.  He asked me questions like did I like it and I moaned affirmations.  I did.  I could suck his dick every day for the rest of my life.  It’s as beautiful as the rest of him.  He tasted good, so I drank him in.  After I had completed another task well done, I jokingly patted myself on the back.

By the time I had finished him off, it was midnight, and we had to get up by four to get me to the airport. I just wanted to sleep.  But, I let it be known that at any point in the night or morning, he was more than welcome to put on a condom and enter me. 

When I laid down next to him, shit got interesting…  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the product-child of the Women's Lib movement. I have a grade A education, a promising career and no immediate goal for children or a spouse. I will be 30 this year and I have spent many years in monogamous relationships. In and out of 1 to 2 year relationships, I always dated with the goal of meeting someone special. Most of the time I didn't date. Most of the time I found myself falling into relationship after relationship. These relationships were doomed to fail. They were all built on expectations that were, for me, unattainable. I love meeting new people. I find sex enjoyable and empowering and I am not happy when I am monogamous. So, after my last break-up, after taking some time to grieve, I decided to cut my societal puppet strings and get back in the game. I set out on a mission to spend the Summer of 2010 dating as many men as possible. My only initial criteria was attraction. My only limitation was - no love and no structured relationships. This is my date by date tale of what life can be like outside of the goals of relationships and love.